Powered By Blogger

8.21.2009

Hey now! Hey now! This is a dream for made up!

This is a story about my convocation okeh. Nah! there u are...

Currently, i am officially graduating in Electrical and Electronics Engineering on Majlis Graduasi Uniten yg ke -12. This occasion officially held about last week on 16th of august and took place in Seri Sarjana Hall, Uniten.

After 5 years struggled for the sake of a degree in this course, i would say it is one of my hardest parts of learning as 23 years i live in this ‘ting tong’ world... ONE of oke..Not most...=D. All the things need to be faced on my own as it comes to be my responsibility since i were move one step ahead into UNITEN. Alhamdulillah, 5 years goes on....Time were flies...And i MADE IT! Muahahaha....even my CGPA was not soo great either... heee...wutever it is i got my degree after all.....

thanx GOD, bring this opportunity for me to feel wut a wonderfull feelings when my parents were proud to have a daughter like me...

thanx ma and abi that have been inspires me a lot..Always encourage me and never mad at me if i am wrong and still by my side to give me motivation and cheer me as am a kid. Thanx ma..i love u wif all my heart...no one in this world can replaced you.....thank you for being most greatest ‘mom and father’ for me...And i really2 miss my late father..It would be more meaningfull if we can celebrate it together. Al-Fatihah for my late abah...

And special thanx to my sister and my bro in law as you cherish me more..with the born of my niece Tasnim...

Not to forget..my heart and soul MY that always be there for me...to share all the feelings..smile and tears..loves and hates....argue and comfort..it is all about us because we love and want to protect each other....and don’t u ever feel uncomfortable with me because i had my degree while you are not yet..but bear in mind, that we both know each other from nothing and now we have something to strive......

Anddddddd the need of my life, of course f.r.i.e.n.d.s that always being the shadow to live my life to the fullest....i am nobody without all of u...we faced everythings together without annoying anybody..i hope..hehehehehehe...=D


Lurve u all..plis lurve me too..(~.~)v



photoshoot @ putrajaya..**thanx to MY as a free-lense photgrapher on de day..**



wif kak ifa cenget..gonna mish our hepys moment!



wif my besterestest b..thanx for the lurve syg...


Beloved mom..kasih mu tiada ganti..thanx so much 4 ur inspiration...love u mom..



my lovely parents ever after...


its me, myself and i...=D!!


psssstttt..; sorry..the pix were randomly choose ..so..wut u see is wut u get...ngeheeee~~

No comments: