Powered By Blogger

4.07.2009

managing ur stress...

huuu..today is my presentation 4 artificial intelligence project..seems our coding is not gud enuf to get the required output..we have to do this coding again, back from A to Z..how come..='( Dr.tiong telling and showing us the method how to built the equation and suggest us to use Neural Network tools in Matlab to obtain the w value...and then, by using the sigmoid equations..it will be easy to us to get the value...seems like it is very easy when u goes to teach us..but it is quite hard to implemet and execute it actually...huwaaa...i feel so tired..for every single things dat we have done before..but it is actually gain nothing..we have to do it again,,the same question..the same input and the same output...i have lots of works dat waiting fer me. i need to settle its down asap..how i suppose to do...by sunday i HAVE to be in KB..to start my internship..at the same tyme, i have to complete my thesis before this friday..coz i dont want to come here again nexweek from KB.. juz bcoz to submit the thesis....its completely wasting my time and my duit!...at the same tyme, i have to do the slide for my final year project presentation on this thursday morning..i have to be prepared for all those kind of things...and do all the analysis for the result that i had..i am too pening...mamaaaaaaaaa....help me... i wish u are here..to calm me down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear,,mish u,,;p
oh,,sungguh bnyk kerja yg perlu d uruskan..i tau sure u lam keaadaan tertekan yg amat..;(
btw,,wish u luck,,anything,,let me know..:)

::NIKITOO:: said...

Dear..u knoe wut!?
i mish u so much!!
huuuu....kembalilah kepadakuuu..kekeke