Powered By Blogger

3.14.2009

Life is sooo Hardddd.....

life is so hard....? yes!!

Yesterday nyte..8.30pm i think..my lappink 'refused' to turn on..it state 'GRUB error'....cuak yg amat..i think the reason is because of the xandrous dat was juz install in my lappy de days b4..topek said, the xandrous will 'konker' all the free space in my lappink..at first, i do refused to install the xandrous..but topek lah..suh jugak..then i follow him to click express installation....then, c........habis die konker..nk buat nyer cerite, on dat tyme my external hardisk was connected to my lappink..so, during the installation progress, the xandrous suddently was installed in my external hardisk..haaidooooyaii...wut a bad day...i don knoe anything happend..but now, i really knoe..hehe..
Never connect ur external hardisk when u want to install any operating system oke?!!
if not, u lappy will die..huahua... wut i mean is...xkan evry tyme nak on lappy nak kene connct ngn ex hardisk kot...back to the story, tomorrow is actually the dateline to submit draft thesis and logbook for my Final year project....andddddddd i havent write anything in my logbook since the FYP2 duration..wut i was thinking is, i will die..will die..10% for logbook...may become 1% kot...and mesti sir kutok2 nnti..why u sorg jer canot make it?? others can?! OMG! i cant imagine..sir suhaimi is little bit strict i think.. eventho die bukannyer check aritu jugakk..but he is panctual! strict in certain things mayb..and funny alots...hehehe...on dat tyme, on the spot teringat kat topek.. thanx god, cause introduce me to topek yg bravo..only him can solve my prob...then i try to called him..luckyly he was in the lab! he ask me to go to the coit lab. then, he will format the partition dat buat kacau itu..the clock showed 9 pm..then, i go to the lab with my fren ada by ride her lagenda motors..heehee...after for a while, insert dell cd..try n try..xandrous cd..n luckyly u buntu cd can make me to move 4ward into my lappink file. so dat, i can save for my back up if anythings goes wrong with my lappink...click here, click there...but! the UNITEN's folder doesnt appear..why??! dat folder contains evrythings for my study..my notes, my assignment till to my final year project data and thesis..wohooo..why i canot find it...cuak dah kat ctu...but after hardly try n dlete n reformat some sort of partition dat no longer need and buat kacau to my lappink..i finally can turn on my lappink ku syg...thanx GOD...and the UNITEN folder is still at the destop..n everthing is there...no worry of dat..hehehe...hepi2..clock showed 11.30pm..my eyes start tu act lyke "batu belah batu bertangkup, nak bukak, tp nak tertutupp"..oh my...topek suh treat him roti cnai at mamak sbg membalas jasenyer..but i cnt make it, it juz not because i dont want to treat him..but i truly canot..i have to complete my work..am sory topek..thanx to you...i promise, i will treat you best ever roti cnai cheese at library cafe..=)...after go home, i was thinking...n keep thinking...n i start to be emosional...n cry a lots because there is something happend which i canot state here..frustrating...n make me think n understand..do not expect all people around us are willing and pleasure to help us when we are in problem circumstance...eventho she/he is ur bestfren..hmmmm....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok,,tq to topek coz help my chenta..piss..:)
"do not expect all people around us are willing and pleasure to help us when we are in problem circumstance...eventho she/he is ur bestfren..hmmmm...."

eh,its me?? uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Ilyani Hashim said...

is it me jgk? uwaaaa jgk! :((

::NIKITOO:: said...

no my darlingsss....not you lah...
shhhhh...='(

Anonymous said...

nick : tekiu2 kalu buke aii,,
nells : bkpo photostat jerik aku,,wak la bunyi lagu lain,,,;p

::NIKITOO:: said...

hehe..no worries..bukan kamu wahai kekasih2 gelapku..=)
bakpo gak ni...jange dok baloh cni gak nyo..=P

Ilyani Hashim said...

qima dekut!! aku jerit meta jah.. pendek jah uwaaa aku tuu.. x supo mum panje.. manjo sungguh neh.. haha.. nick kato kt kekasih gelap? gelap ko kito? qima, jom g borong fair n lovely.. haha

Anonymous said...

nells : dop leh fair,,kulit sensitip,hahaha,,kito g giant,,saing aku oyak,,clorox dio da best dr hok lain,,skali keno,,clean abihh,,,sek kitooo...aaaaaaaa..:) pssttt,,nik x keno lg penangan abe mat tow,,sek kitooo...sila smbung..;p

::NIKITOO:: said...

aaaaaaaa ;)...smbung doh! pah?? kene wat gapo pulot..kekeke

xsoh dok paka clorox o fair n lovely la..comey doh ore kato..